Auto Accident Injury Treatment Whiplash, Back Pain and Others
Auto accidents are one of those common experiences that many of us will have, hopefully with minimal damage and stress involved. Unfortunately, even minor car accidents can result in physical injury. Campion Chiropractic in College Station, Texas, is experienced in the treatment of auto accident injuries and is here to help you or your loved ones get back on the road to recovery naturally.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Sudden stops and changes of direction, intense forces, even direct impact—these factors can contribute to a wide variety of auto accident injuries for drivers and passengers alike:
- Whiplash: tissue damage in the neck due to violent flexing and extending of the neck. Symptoms include neck and shoulder pain or stiffness, headaches, jaw pain, ringing in the ears, and numbness or tingling in the arms.
- Muscle strains and spasms, especially in the shoulder and back.
- Disc herniations and bulges: damage to spinal discs which may or may not lead to encroachment on nearby spinal nerves. Symptoms include back stiffness, pain, and tenderness at the level of the affected disc, as well as numbness, tingling, and pain in one or several limbs if nerve impingement occurs.
- Joint misalignments and muscle spasms.
An interesting thing about many of these injuries is that they may not show up right away; you may feel fine after an accident and walk away without any issue, all the while the beginnings of inflammation and tissue damage are ongoing without you even knowing it. This happens due to the analgesic effect that stress-related hormones like adrenaline have on the body, which can take a while to return to their normal homeostatic levels.
Auto Accident Injury Treatment
If you're looking for natural auto accident injury treatment, consider what we can do for you here at Campion Chiropractic Clinic with a team who has over 28 years of experience and advanced training:
- Spinal adjustments and decompression realign your vertebral bones, reduce stress on the nervous system, and provide improved mobility and pain relief.
- Cold laser therapy relieves pain while promoting improved cellular metabolism and tissue repair.
- Massage facilitate healing circulation both physical and mental relaxation.
Contact Campion Chiropractic Clinic Today
Our auto accident chiropractic team works with people of all ages who are suffering from car accident injuries. If you're looking for auto accident and whiplash treatment in College Station TX, contact us now at (979) 693-6500.