Our Neck & Back Pain Chiropractor Team at Campion Chiropractic Can Help You Find Natural & Effective Relief
Just about everyone you know will experience neck pain or back pain at least once in their lifetime, and for many of us it can become a recurring issue. Campion Chiropractic, our neck and back pain chiropractic team in College Station TX, is honored to offer our community natural, drug-free relief for these common aches and pains to help so you can prevent a small issue from turning into a big one that just won't go away.
Different Types of Neck Pain & Back Pain
Your spine is made up of hundreds of muscles, tendons, nerves, ligaments, and other types of connective tissues, all of which are deeply interconnected. If trauma, wear and tear, poor posture, genetics, or other lifestyle and environmental factors (such as smoking, stress, and obesity) get involved, then pain and dysfunction can develop anywhere within the upper, middle, or lower back.
The following conditions are some specific causes of pain and related symptoms in the back:
- Osteoarthritis: joint inflammation and cartilage breakdown.
- Fibromyalgia: a neurological condition related to abnormal pain signaling and widespread pain and fatigue.
- Joint subluxations: misalignment of a spinal joint.
- Disc injuries: degenerative disc disease, disc herniation, and disc bulges.
- Soft tissue injuries: muscle spasms and strains, ligament sprains.
- Spinal stenosis: narrowing of the spinal canal.
- Cervical radiculopathy: impingement of a cervical nerve root.
- Sciatica: impingement of the sciatica nerve in the low back or hip.
Neck Pain & Back Pain Treatment
The first goal is to help you understand and determine the cause of your neck or back pain. We use a variety of diagnostic tests as well as a thorough patient and family history to help us understand your unique case. Based on our findings and your input, we'll design and implement a treatment plan to relieve your symptoms and address the underlying causes. Services we may implement for back pain and neck pain include:
- Chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression, and joint manipulations
- Cold laser therapy
- Corrective exercises
- Graston Technique
- Therapeutic modalities
Contact Campion Chiropractic Clinic Today!
No matter how long you've been dealing with your neck or back pain, don't resolve yourself to a lifetime of discomfort, pain and dysfunction. Neck and back pain relief is possible at Campion Chiropractic! To schedule an initial appointment with our neck and low back pain chiropractic Team at Campion Chiropractic in College Station TX, please contact us today by calling (979) 693-6500.